- “Sharing intelligence in a forum like Red Sky is a force multiplier!”
- “How do all the others (who don’t participate) stand a chance?”
- “What do companies do when they can’t (or don’t want to) go to the government for help?”
- (Quoted from a former member of the Defense Industrial Base who recently made an inquiry about Red Sky Alliance membership --and is joining us now!)
- We held threat day in the global NOC of one of the telecoms. What a great day! Thank you again to our hosts!
- We issued a couple of new reports --both pretty cool actually. One detailed new activities associated with one of the groups that’s pretty prolific against just about every industry right now. The other, one of our newer priority intelligence reports is based on a set of priority and standing questions that we ask, and when we find a piece of the puzzle(s), we write them up in a short format product.
Before I forget, I'm looking forward to seeing many of you at the Cyber Security Summit 2013 in NY on the 25th. We've never done a booth before (we're in 211). Getting it done is interesting. I'll be sitting a panel in the afternoon. Stop by and say hello.