- Many of these guys are doing double duty
- There is targeting employed as part of the group(s) that they belong to
- And by watching employment by some of these Jekyll and Hyde’s we can get a pretty good idea of not only who many of these folks are, but who they work for. And if we’re right, we know why some of these guys are getting very specific jobs.
- Fusion Report 27: Red Sky analysts issued our 27th fusion report of the year. FR13-027 presented findings about a previously unknown malware variant observed in the wild. The report provided analysis on the infrastructure and presented technical analysis of two of what we’re calling “Backdoor.Baby” variants.
- Intel Report 18: This week we updated our analysis of “Flower Lady” with our 18th intel report of the year. IAR13-018 builds upon work in two recent Fusion Reports analyzing infrastructures and malware attributes --connecting the dots from attacks as far back as 2011.
It's been a busy week.
I'm going fishing.
Have a great weekend!