Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My arrival at HKS...

Shirley asked me to post pictures of my immediate arrival, so here goes... This is my little room. There's a common living room as well, but nothing special. The view from the room however is really nice. The room is on the 4th floor of a dorm overlooking Soldiers Field Road, the Charles River, and the main Harvard Campus. The dorms are shared with Harvard Business School, so who knows, I may be sharing a dorm with the next Warren Buffet! Speaking of networking, it's already starting. Had lunch with two guys also here for the Senior Exec Program --the Regional Director for the Park services from Philly, and another from the Fed Trade Commission. Great conversation over lunch.

Ok, I'm off. Need to change into a suit for opening day. We were asked to be in business attire. You know how much I hate wearing a tie, but I'll do it just this once... in case they take pictures ;)

Jeff



No comments: