Wednesday, March 02, 2011

It's been a hell of a week...

It's just after 10PM. I had a bourbon and cigar on my porch with my roommate (a retired Navy P3 pilot/Commander) and we just found out a classmate was selected for AF Brig General! What a night. What a day.. all of them, just packed.

Anyway, Breakfast at 7, study group from 8-9, and classes every 90, minutes until finishing with dinner and a movie that will be the subject of tomorrow's first class. Reading more case studies than I've ever read before. For tomorrow, it's a civil war case on dealing with communications/persuasion of a mutinous unit.

I've been trying hard to network as best possible with the limited free time, so tomorrow it's the Minerva project --a joint Harvard/MIT program on cyber in international relations. Additionally, have a speech on increasing the tax on cigarettes designed to practice our new persuasive speech frameworks.

This is a great education.. a once in a lifetime experience.

Ok, off to bed. I'm exhausted and have to be up and in by 8:30 tomorrow. Getting a break.

Jeff

No comments: