Thursday, November 13, 2014

What's old is new again! Pay no attention to the Russian spyplanes!

I never did receive my Cold War medal, but heck, these days it's pretty much an afterthought for me anyway. I've got to laugh however. I'm preparing to do a talk next week in Pittsburgh. It's going to focus on the Ivanof doctrine and show up to date timing on how Putin does "new generation" warfare... and phase two of this plan calls for a deception plan --a rouse --to take the focus off of his real objective. Today, that objective is regaining control over pipelines in Eastern Ukraine.

They've been buzzing Sweden. Lost a sub on a fiber node off the coast of Stockholm, and today announced we'll start seeing Bears flying off the east coast.

NATO has upset Putin with their anti-Russian sentiment? Imagine that.


No comments: